July 19, 2009

Birthdays


July has more family/friend birthdays in it than any other month in the year for me. So, I thought I'd give each of them a shout-out for...being alive and awesome. :)

Uncle Rob- July 2nd
Funny, a football fanatic, with the coolest living room ever, Uncle Rob cares about his family and loves the Tennessee life. He's way taller than his older sister (I guess we have to be resigned to our fates, right Mom?)

(Aunt) Tabitha- July 7th
Ever-trendy, Tabitha can be relied on for all things fashion, hair, and makeup- with a dose of her philosophies on life, she brings laughter to everyone!

Michael M. Parker- July 11th
Charming, witty, and ever-so-good-looking, he keeps the peace and manages to find time in his busy life to spend with me! He's my Disneyland man, the one I have all the inside jokes with, the one I quote movies to, the one who makes my heart flutter with a smile (I had to put something lovey-dovey in here, come on). He's just plain awesome.

Krystine- July 14th
My youngest sister and second youngest sibling, Krystine makes the funniest faces and often makes the whole family laugh with her accidental comments and klutziness. She's strong and pretty and I don't think she's allowed to grow up as fast as she is.

Mom- July 18th
Everything's under control when she's at the helm. She somehow pulls off keeping five kids and Dad clothed, fed, and well-behaved (in public, at least!). She loves denim and Birkenstocks, Trader Joe's and things organic...but she's not a hippie. She's also the one who got me hooked on Del Taco and Dr. Pepper- blame her!

Happy Birthday!

~VL~

No comments: