I've made a small pro list (instead of a pros and cons- I just need the pros here, to cheer me up and convince myself that waking up at such an indecent hour is worthwhile) of reasons I could possibly enjoy my early morning rides:
- Each morning I see the Pacific Ocean, it brings a smile to my face.
- The scenery other than the ocean is also quite beautiful and really helps me appreciate the area of the world I live in.
- I can listen to at least one full Master's College podcast on my iPod and/or do a devotional on the way.
- Lots of time for morning prayer.
- Seeing on-duty Parker at the airport before I have to get on the bus.