March 12, 2011

Puppy Love

I was reading an article the other day that completely intrigued me, and it had to do with the role pets now play in fashion and our lives. Prior to reading this article, I never really pictured my pups being my best accessory. I don't think I've ever spent more than twenty dollars on a collar or leash. They've never worn clothes (although I did think about dressing them up for Halloween). I want them to be well-groomed, of course, but I can't imagine styling them like a panda bear (how cute are those panda/Chow puppies, though!).

Did you know that this year was the first ever Pet Fashion Week in New York City? Or that some pet owners are now dying their pet's fur to match their own personal style du jour?

Let's be honest- if I had $1,200 to spend on Hermès, it definitely wouldn't be for the dogs!


Leave a comment here!

~VLP~

No comments: