September 13, 2012

Fall Finds for the Little Guys

I love shopping for Miles almost as much as I enjoy shopping for myself. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons, so it's just about too much fun for me to handle! Anyway, I'm excited to show you some of my top finds for Miles to wear in the coming months. I've been happy to find that there are plenty of great outfits for baby boys, even if it takes a little digging.

1. Rocks Bretagne Sweater, BlaBla Kids
2. Erin Boots in Sand, UGG Australia 
4. Cozy Hoodie Sweater Romper, Hanna Andersson
5. Pima V-Neck Onesie in Charcoal, Ever/After Clothing 

5 comments:

Fairly Obvious said...

Aww I love the long sleeved sweater!

The Jack Chronicles said...

LOVE. You'll find as Miles gets even older you will love shopping for him more than yourself....at least I do! Adorable pics! Reminds me to put together a style board for Fall clothes for Jack!

Gina said...

A post about little guy clothes? I love it! Finally! :)

lisacng said...

I love cardis for boys :)

Naptime Review said...

Great finds. You make me want to have a little boy ;)

julie @ Naptime Review