I'm starting a new Monday series, "Simple Gifts", which is basically my affordable (with the exception of the "Give Luxe" item at the end of each list), extended version of Oprah's Favorite Things where I don't give anything away (the similarities are endless). Personally, some of the best moments of the holidays are finding presents that I know my friends and family will enjoy and hopefully this will make shopping a little less stressful, even if you are a last-minute shopper.
This week's list is for the foodies we all know and love. Always expanding their palates, these gourmands will try just about anything and love the best, purest ingredients they can get their hands on. Delight their senses this holiday season with the following:
1. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook, for the DIYer
2. Fennel and Black Pepper Bacon Spread, for the lover of all things bacon
3. Intelligentsia Celebration Blend Coffee, for the coffee snob
4. Fleur D'Oranger (Orange Blossom Water), for the passionate baker
5. On Food and Cooking, for the one who wants to know how the magic happens
6. Give Luxe: Fresh White Alba Truffles from Italy, for the foodie that has everything