August 12, 2008

Starbucks

I must be incredibly bored and/or tired to not come up with a better title for this...

Anywho, I'm sitting in Starbucks right now waiting for Cassie so we can have a great chat. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here laughing because a huge group of ladies from church just walked in and each have looked at me but none of them recognize me. I'm incognito! Oh darn. Never mind, I've been spotted...

I'm so bored! I think this is the most random blog I have ever posted. Ooh, I know what I can talk about: it's Deja's birthday. The big 2-0. What an oldie. I think we're going to Red Robin for dinner to celebrate. Yay. I hope it's a good one, for her sake. It's the last one she'll be able to celebrate without a little person to worry about...

Okay, packing up the laptop- Cassie's almost here and I want to be technology-free for our chat.

Ugh, there is a guy in here with a very spiffy Apple aqua laptop and he's giving me dirty looks. What's his problem?

~VL~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny post V. :o)