- We discovered Miles is teething and are experimenting with an amber teething necklace (AKA hippie magic) and a cool fish teething toy which he loves to chomp on
- I had a cold (still feeling a bit stuffy but lots better than a couple of days ago) and decided to make the best of it by spending time outdoors and walking around downtown SLO with Miles
- My dear little munchkin has gained a good amount of weight this week and is a champ going between nursing and taking a bottle
- Starbucks has been having frappucino Happy Hour- or "Frappy Hour", as I like to call it- and I've been taking full advantage of it this week. Half off, baby!
- Last, but not least, Parker and I have been immensely cheered up by a certain little smile this week in the midst of being sick and working on various projects (his work, my school)
So, that's our week in a nutshell!
Leave a comment here!