May 18, 2012

Our Week (In a Nutshell)

This week has been all about family. I think it's easy to take family for granted, but there are few times I laugh more, feel as connected, or more protective than when I'm with my family- I want Miles to know that feeling and find comfort in it as he's growing up. Here's what happened this week:


  • My sister-in-law Jessica has moved back from San Jose and she, Miles, and I had a hilarious coffee date at Starbucks
  • I had a great dinner with my side of the family on Monday night, full of laughter and delicious pizza
  • I officially received an A in my class and it is a huge boost in my confidence that I was able to attain my goal!
  • My sisters and I spent the today doing some major retail damage in Pismo Beach in honor of Krystal's thirteenth (!) birthday. To be honest, I think she's more excited that Mom is letting her wear mascara now than any other present she received- although a little spending money never hurts! 
Well, Miles is asleep and I'm following shortly. Have a great weekend!
Leave a comment here!

~VP~

No comments: