August 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm not going to lie, I had my sister snap this impromptu photo on my iPhone today as we were finishing up a shopping adventure at Target. This is my (for the most part) daily look- hair pulled back into a messy bun (as much as I try to wear my hair down more often, Miles loves to grab my hair and it's no fun to constantly be moving it out of the way!), jeans, sandals, and the diaper bag. Here are the details:

Sunnies: Chanel (can you tell I only own one pair of sunglasses?)
Top: Tresics (via TJ Maxx)
Jeans: Seven for All Mankind
Diaper bag: SkipHop
Sandals: Coach (no joke, the most comfortable sandals I've ever owned!)

Happy Wednesday, everyone! And thanks again to The Pleated Poppy for encouraging me to put some effort into my outfits!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Super cute! Great mom style. Functional and fashionable. Popping over from the Pleated Poppy.

lisacng said...

When your sunnies are that awesome, you only need 1 pair!!! Cute photo. LOL, at Target, where else would a mom be? Hehe

Chris said...

I take all my pictures on my iPhone. When husband takes pictures with our good camera I end up look awful!