July 2, 2012

Music Monday

I'm sharing my workout playlist for this week's Music Monday. It's a wacky combination of tunes, no doubt (I really don't listen to rap or hip-hop any other time than when I'm on a run, now that I think about it), but it's the extra push I need to keep going and get past the, well, running part.

Workout Mix

California Love- Tupac (feat. Dr. Dre)
Carry Out- Timbaland (feat. Justin Timberlake)
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough- Michael Jackson
Can't Get You Out of My Head- Kylie Minogue
Hung Up- Madonna
Toxic- Britney Spears
Right Round- Flo Rida



Lucky for you all, I don't wear a hot pink leotard when I work out like Madonna does...

1 comment:

lisacng said...

I need some good tunes while working out too. LOVE Madonna! Have some of her "Candy" album songs on my playlist. You wear a black leotard instead ;). Love me some Rihanna and Nicki Minaj too! Oh, and I love Brittney Spears!! I admit it.