July 6, 2012

This Week the Trend: Target's White Sand Oasis Candle

I'm very particular about scents, especially for our home. I don't like candles that are too fruity, smell too much like food, or anything that remotely reminds me of a pine tree. I scoured Etsy and found some I think I might like (although they're a bit expensive, I will try them when I have a little extra spending money), but a couple weeks ago I was wandering aimlessly around Target and found their White Sand Oasis soy candle. It is a dreamy combination of sandalwood and vanilla and all I have to say is I should probably stock up on this candle before they change scents or sell out!

So, what've you been reaching for this week? "This Week the Trend" is a way to showcase your current must-have that you find yourself reaching for constantly: it could be a book you can't put down, new music, a product for yourself/home/babies, fashion find, etc! Here are the rules:

1. Kindly link to your specific post, not your blog's main page.
2. Please link back to me- grab a button!
3. Spread the blog love and click on any of the links below- who knows, maybe you'll find your next favorite thing!


(Note: This week I'm also linking up with Naptime Review and her Favorite Product Fridays! I was thrilled to be featured for last week's post on The Baby-Led Weaning Cookbook and the Clinique Dark Spot Corrector- thanks Julie!)

3 comments:

chrystal said...

I love this candle too. Im a candle snob, and normally stick with DL & CO, Dyptique or Tocca... but I found that candle from target and this other one that is blue which they stopped selling (aholes) and they make my house smell amazing!! Still the price is a little steep for target.

natasha said...

Ooooh! I am with you on candle scents. I hate ones that smell like food! They always make me hungry. I will have to try this scent out!

Create WIth Joy said...

Thanks for hosting - I am delighted to meet you and look forward to getting to know you!

I host three parties a week - Inspire Me Monday, Wordless Wednesday, and Friendship Friday - and hope you'll join the fun and become a part of our community at:

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Have a fabulous weekend! :-)