July 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! It's that time again to link up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday! I included two extra photos today- one of what Miles wore (that little jacket is just too cute!), and one of my workout clothes. I feel like this first outfit probably isn't my best look- I wanted something loose and comfortable, but I'm so petite it doesn't really do anything for me. Here are the details:

Outfit #1

Top: Target
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Sven clogs

Workout Clothes:
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: New Balance
Shoes (not shown): Vibram Five Fingers

Parker got off work a little early today and we decided to go for a run (we're doing the Couch to 5K program). We walked and ran a total of three miles, and it was not fun! I tend to be grouchy when I exercise, and poor Parker was trying to make conversation along the way. It went something like this:

Parker: So how're you doing?
Me: (gasping air)...Fine.
Parker: How's your mom doing?
Me: Why...(gasp) are you...(wheeze) talking... to me?!

Anyway, I was glad when the workout was over and we had run from our house to Parker's parents' house. I chugged a bottle of water and cooled down from the run while we visited...and then we got fast food on the way home. Oops.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

lisacng said...

Happy 4th!! Cute outfits and LOL on getting fast food after running. I do that too except with ice cream ;) good luck training for the 5K

Laura- That Kind of Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love those Sven clogs, super cute. The fast food on the way home story made me giggle...at least you ran first :)

Amanda X said...

Just stopping by from WIWW. I too am doing the couch to 5k program and I'm loving it. (Well not always why I'm in the middle of a workout) But I've never been a fan of running so it's a big deal to be doing it at all for me. Excited to be following along now!

-Amanda
http://eleven19.blogspot.com/