July 27, 2012

This Week the Trend: My Etcetera Jar

This week I've decided to make good use of my "etcetera jar" that I found on sale at Target (where else would you walk in for dish soap and walk out with this sort of thing?). Parker thought this jar was just plain silly- if I didn't like it so much or find it so useful I might agree with him. This week I found myself quickly tossing something in the jar that I would designate a home for later. So what exactly finds a home away from home in an etcetera jar? Ipod cables, a stray pacifier, stamps, bobby pins, pennies (someday I'll get a fancy piggy bank like this, but it would take my whole collection of pennies and then some to even afford that little guy!), and an unopened bottle of wine bottle stoppers that I bought from World Market.

So, what've you been reaching for this week? I started "This Week the Trend" as a way to showcase your current must-have that you find yourself reaching for constantly: it could be a book you can't put down, new music, a product for yourself/home/babies, fashion find, etc! Here are the rules:

1. Kindly link to your specific post, not your blog's main page.
2. Please link back to me- grab a button!
3. Spread the blog love and click on any of the links below- who knows, maybe you'll find your next favorite thing!




Joie de V

3 comments:

pretty little things said...

what a fun jar!!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Sable Weisman said...

What a fun series!! I will have to get in on this. Of course my submissions will probably be quite lame - I am not exactly trendy haha

lisacng said...

That IS a fun jar. Men are so uncreative ;). I want to link up one day!