July 14, 2012

This Week the Trend: Kleenex and Chicken Noodle Soup

In a fog. 
Hello, lovelies. I apologize for not writing sooner, but I'm just now making my way back into the land of the living after being super sick for the last couple days. It's terrible! I don't get sick very often, but when I do it really takes its toll. That, and my sudden realization that my two course exams are still due on the same dates, had me scrambling to get everything in order and to try and will myself into feeling better ASAP.

If you haven't already, take a moment to enter my July giveaway! You have until the end of Sunday to enter.

I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Sable Weisman said...

Oh no!! =( I'm glad you're better - sorry you were so sick!

lisacng said...

Feel better! I hate being sick too!