July 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I had two WIWW photographers- my sisters- and we had so much fun walking around and taking photos for this week's What I Wore Wednesday (via The Pleated Poppy).

Here are the details:

Sunnies: Chanel
Gold butterfly earrings: Pac Sun
Tee: Cynthia Rowley
Watch: Juicy Couture (available now in my Poshmark closet!)
Pants: Gap
Platform sandals: Target

I was surprised and excited to find that these pants are a bit too loose for me now- that's always a good feeling! I've been trying to get back into my workout stride, but haven't quite hit it yet. One day at a time!


11 comments:

Kimberly said...

You look great in your Chanel sunnies

Kate Greer said...

A great comfortable but chic look! I'm pretty sure I wear my hair in a bun religiously!
---www.katelyngreer.com

Little Miss Alizzi said...

Very cute & chic outfit! Love the shades girl! Yea, I keep saying I'm going to get back into a workout routine..hasn't happened yet lol soon though very soon
Cute blog!
-Jen
http://www.littlemissalizzi.com/

Val Verde said...

greetings from WIWW casual look perfect for weekends & errands!
xoxo
Val
http://valverdestyle.com

Piril Maria said...

Been dying to try a wide leg pant for a long long time. You look increadible in them.

Followed.
thebookness.com

Kristin said...

Very classic, yet pulled together! You can't go wrong with khakis and black, can you? Just visiting for the first time via WIWW, and it's so nice to meet you!

lisacng said...

Woo for pants fittin big!!!! You look really cute with hair pulled back. Love those sunnies!

Cassandra said...

OH my gosh, what I WOULDN'T DO for some Channel 'sunnies' haha... great outfit. Happy I stumbled upon your blog!

Unknown said...

I do enjoy a fashion post! Great sunnies, nice casual look.

Visiting from the hop, stop by when you have a chance.
Iva
One Chic Mom
http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

Sharde said...

love this outfit on you- simple and cute! &congrats on your pants fitting looser! thats always a great feeling! :)

sharde @ the style projects

Sharde said...

on and PS I just followed you! glad I found ya :)